How to draw a cartoon elephant
Short animation from eToon.com
How to draw a cartoon elephant…or Dream big, stay humble!
Here’s a short video that will show you exactly how I draw cartoon elephants. I love elephants (and that elephant cartoon)! My daughter loves elephants! Truth be told, my whole family is crazy about elephants!
Of course, you know that elephants are the largest land animals in the world. You probably know that elephants “never forget”. But did you know that:
- They never jump. I guess, they don’t want to cause earthquakes. Scientists say, that they are the only known mammal that doesn’t jump.
- They are smart! The brain is 3 or 4 times larger than that of humans although smaller as a proportion of body weight.
- They have big hearts! Literary! Its average weight is about 27 to 46 pounds!
- Elephants are thick skinned (unlike some well-know politician…): an elephant’s skin is an inch thick.
- Elephants purr… like kitties. It’s a way of communicating with each other.
Pretty cool to be an elephant, if you ask me.
And also, they make some fun subject as elephant cartoons!
Oh, and please subscribe to our YouTube channel. You’ll like it!