Cartoon: It’s true what they say…View Vlad Kolarov's Full Store
“It’s true what they say, I’ve been much more productive since I started telecommuting.”
Don’t we all feel like playing a computer game in our PJs, although we need to finish that urgent project at work?
All joking aside, telecommuting can be a great solution! People prefer working from home than in an office because:
- Fewer disruptions! They can focus better on their tasks and get more results.
- No commute! More environmentally friendly and saves valuable personal time.
- Saving money! No more gas expenses! They save on fuel or transit costs.
Companies often allow telecommuting for the following reasons:
- To save on office space and supplies, and other overhead costs
- To promote a better work/life balance
- To improve productivity and reduce expenses associated with lost time due to disruptions
- To foster a “green” workplace culture
Telecommuting can really be a win-win solution!
You must log in to submit a review.